Monday, February 13, 2012

What a Weekend!

What a weekend! Yamnuska clinics were great as always. CASA and Jen Olson put on an amazing show on Saturday. The demo setup and wall were a hit with hundreds of people downtown. And we all had a lot of fun! Thanks for coming out everyone! I can't wait for next year!

I can't say enough about how great it was to work with so many amazing people in creating this festival. A huge thanks to Yamnuska Mountain Adventures, the Climbers' Access Society of Alberta, the Alpine Club of Canada, John Freeman Guiding, Ice Holdz, Black Diamond, Petzl, Outdoor Research, Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge, and Beamer's Coffee Bar for all their work and contributions that made the event.

I've had lots of ideas passed on to me for how to make this event even better next year.  But I want to hear more!  If you've got an idea for Knuckle Basher 2013, let me hear it!  The best way?  By email.